The Journey to Food-Based Tube Feedings in Adult and Pediatric Patients
Speakers: Lisa Epp, RDN, LD, CNSC
This program presented on November 10, 2020 reviews the recent literature pertaining to the use of commercial and homemade blenderized tube feeding and describes the key steps to successfully implement a food-based blenderized tube feeding. Learn practical tips on how to be prepared when facing COVID-19 challenges such as, shipping delays, food insecurity, or challenges with available time.
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through November 9, 2023 is 159539 (level 2).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, register at www.MyCEeducation.com
1) Enter your email (Username) in the box provided.
2) Enter PIN code: 038A72BF in the box provided.
3) Select "Submit" and follow the prompts (you will be asked to login with your password)
4) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
5) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop-down box, enter your professional ID, and click "Print Certificate". The certificate can be saved to personal files and/or printed.