Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) induced respiratory failure may be a consequence of the Covid-19 infection. Provision of critical care nutrition is an essential component of supportive measures used to treat mechanically ventilated patients. This program presented on April 3, 2023 outlines proposed nutritional management recommendations for the patient with SARS-CoV-2.
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through April 2, 2023 is 154857 (level 2). CE certificates are not provided after viewing the recording. Print this page for CE documentation purposes.
1) Enter your email (Username) in the box provided.
2) Enter PIN code: B2245970 in the box provided.
3) Select "Submit" and follow the prompts (you will be asked to login with your password)
4) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
5) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop down box, enter your professional ID, and click "Print Certificate". The certificate can be saved to personal files and/or printed.