Cancer, Malnutrition, and Management of Gastrointestinal Side Effects During Treatment
Nutritional management of patients with cancer has been shown to improve outcomes. This presentation focuses on upper and lower gastrointestinal side effects in patients undergoing cancer treatment. Learn about nutrition interventions for patients with taste changes, mucositis, nausea, anorexia, malabsorption, diarrhea and when it’s appropriate to consider a feeding tube to deliver adequate nutrition.
RDs and DTRs practicing in the US may log CPE activities under Activity Type 175 for up to three years from the original presentation date. This program is eligible for 1 CPEU. The activity number for viewing this recording through June 16, 2023 is 156433 (level 2).
To learn more about submitting this activity type visit CDR https://www.cdrnet.org/new-recorded-preapproved-CPE-activity-type
To obtain a CE certificate, register at www.MyCEeducation.com
Once registered, go to https://www.myceeducation.com/PIN/
1) Enter your email (Username) in the box provided.
2) Enter PIN code: D54577C9 in the box provided.
3) Select "Submit" and follow the prompts (you will be asked to login with your password)
4) Complete the evaluation for this activity.
5) Select the Dietitian or Attendance certificate type in the drop down box, enter your professional ID, and click "Print Certificate". The certificate can be saved to personal files and/or printed.
Contact us at MyCE@us.nestle.com for any questions about CE.