The Nestlé Nutrition Institute offers continuing education for physicians, dietitians/nutritionists and nurses via e-learning courses.
To remain current with the latest evidence-based information, learn more about our many self-study CE programs.
Sponsorship Disclosure: Many of the publications, programs, conferences, educational resources and other content available on this website have been funded and/or prepared by the Nestlé Nutrition Institute or its Nestlé affiliates.
Pediatric Assessment Tools - Module 4: Good safety practices required for nutritional therapy
Nutrition screening and assessment tools to help identify malnutrition in the critically ill children
1. Rationale for good safety practices
2. Campaigns to promote good safety practices
3. Good safety practices when implementing nutritional therapy
- Ordering and labelling feeds
- Safe preparation for formula feeds
- Storage and hang times of feeds
- Avoiding tube misconnections
- Administering medication through feeding tubes
4. Test your knowledge