Keep abreast of upcoming conferences in the field of health and nutrition. You can find information on scientific symposia - including many organized and sponsored by the Nestle Nutrition Institute.
After the event you will be able to find recorded video presentations for you to watch at a time convenient for you
European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN) 2019
Glasgow , Scotland
You are invited to 3 exclusive symposia!
Thursday, 06 June, 2019
07:15 - 08:15
Inspired by Human Milk Research
Bo Lönnerdal, Department of Nutrition, University of California, USA
- Protein: What Did We Learn from Human Milk?
Sagar Thakkar, Singapore
- The Long Term Impact of Early Nutrition
Ferdinand Haschke, Austria
13:00 - 14:00
Human Milk Oligosaccharides and their Potential in Immune System Development
Hania Szajewska, Department of Pediatrics, The Medical University of Warsaw, Poland
- Human Milk Oligosaccharides as Primers for the Microbiome and Immune System
Lars Bode, USA
- The Gut Microbiome and its Role in Early Immune Development and Allergies
Liam O'Mahony, Ireland
- The Role of Human Milk Oligosaccharides in Allergy Management
Yvan Vandenplas, Belgium
18:30 - 19:30
Why Do We Need Dietary Therapy in Crohn’s Disease in an Era of Biologics?
Frank Ruemmele, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hôpital Necker-Enfants Malades, Paris
- Why Do We Need Nutrition Therapy in an Era of Biologics
David Wilson, UK
- What Are the Targets for Dietary Therapy
Rotem Sigall-Boneh, Israel
- Present State of the Art on Dietary Management in Crohn’s Disease
Eytan Wine, Canada
- The New Kid on the Block: The Crohn’s Disease Exclusion Diet for Induction of Remission
Arie Levine, Israel